After all applications have been received and reviewed by our Graduate Recruiting Committee, qualified candidates are invited for one of two interview visits hosted by BMMB. These visits typically occur in late January/early February.
Prior to your interview, you will have the opportunity to review and select faculty with whom you would like to meet, and be introduced to your student host via email. A complete itinerary will be sent to you before you arrive on campus.
What to Expect During Your Interview Weekend
Interview visits are planned so you have the opportunity to:
- Meet with BMMB graduate faculty
- Attend a departmental poster session
- Spend time with your BMMB student host
- Explore the Penn State campus and its resources
- Meet with current BMMB students
- Learn more about living in State College, PA
Note: BMMB will pay for travel, lodging and meals during Interview Visits.