Skip to main content
Tue, 10/22/2019 - 12:12
- Genomics, structural and functional relationships, metabolism, physiology and ecology of chlorophototrophic bacteria.
- Biophysical studies of electron transfer mechanisms in photosynthetic prokaryotes.
- The utilization of biochemical, molecular genetics, and spectroscopic approaches to decipher mechanisms of cellulose biosynthesis.
- We use Petunia inflata as a model to study biochemical, molecular, and structural bases of a self/non-self recognition mechanism between pollen and pistil adopted by flowering plants to prevent in breeding and promote outcrossing.
- The understanding of how the globin coupled sensor protein family senses oxygen and transmits the binding signal into downstream events