As a student, you benefited from the experience and success of those who graduated before you. Now, as a graduate of the Eberly College of Science, you have the insight, perspective, and experience to become a critical component of our community through the Penn State Alumni Association and our Office of Development and Alumni Relations.
Interested in Volunteering? Please complete the Eberly College of Science Alumni Volunteer form.
Our alumni volunteer their time to support the college in many ways such as:
- Mentor students in-person or virtually through our Mentoring Program
- Assist the college with recruiting efforts
- Conducting mock job interviews
- Offering technical expertise and guidance to student groups or teams
- Provide information about internships and job opportunities
- Judge and provide feedback on student projects
- Share knowledge and experience through special seminars and lectures
- Create networking opportunities with prospective employers
- Help students decide their major; participate in career discussion panels