Skip to main content

Applying as
a Graduate Student

New Applicants

Each program has its own application procedures


Learn more


Current Graduate Students

Find out how to resume your studies, change your major, or add a certificate.


Learn more


Intercollegiate Graduate Degree Programs

Graduate students can earn degrees researching with faculty from the Huck Institute of the Life Sciences and the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences' College of Material Science and Engineering.


Learn more