There are hundreds of opportunities available through Penn State Education Abroad to spend a semester or even an academic year abroad. Here are some steps to take before setting up an appointment with our office:
- Become familiar with the Penn State Education Abroad website. There is a huge amount of information available online.
- Talk to your academic adviser to determine what types of courses you will need to take. Some science students choose take all general education and electives requirements while others mix some science and non-science courses.
- Search the EA website for programs that match your criteria. If you are not taking science courses, you will have hundreds to choose from. If you are looking to take some science courses, here is a list of programs that typically offer a variety of science courses.
- Arcadia: Brisbane, University of Queensland
- CIEE: Perth, Murdoch University
- CIEE: Wollongong, University of Wollongong
- IES: Sydney, The University of Sydney
- Melbourne: Monash University
- Melbourne: University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- Arcadia: Galway, National University of Ireland
- Dublin: University College Dublin
- IES: Dublin, Trinity College Program
- Limerick: University of Limerick