Facilities Office Hours
Starting the week of Monday, March 16, 2020, the Facilities Office will be open for business on Tuesdays from 7:30am to 4:00pm and Thursdays from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Facilities front office staff will work remotely Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The office phones will be forwarded to the respective staff member's cell phones during all working hours. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Staff cell phone numbers and email addresses follow:
Facilities Office 814-865-4502
Bob Holden (rxh45) 814-777-4502
Cassie Cavell (cxj8) 814-571-0259
Adrienne Harding (amt6352) 814-863-4502
Updates and reminders on a few procedures:
1) KEYS: Anyone in the Dean's office needing to pick-up a key, please fill out the attached FAAR form with appropriate manager's signature, scan and e-mail to Cassie and Leanne. We will then contact you to make arrangements for key pick-up.
2) PARKING: Personnel in the Eberly College of Science needing to obtain a parking permit, please fill out the attached Permit Registration and Authorization Form, scan and e-mail to Cassie and Leanne. We will then contact you to make arrangements for parking permit pick-up.
3) LOST & FOUND: Anyone wishing to turn-in lost and found items or who is looking for an item, please call us at one of the cell phone numbers listed above.
4) INJURIES ON THE JOB: - Any employee injured while on-the-job is required to complete the Worker's Compensation Packet, scan and return it to Cassie Cavell (email@example.com) in order to file a claim. If seeking medical attention, please insure that your provider is listed as a panel provider in the attached Worker's Compensation Packet. For student injuries, please fill out the attached Incident Form and send it directly to the University's Office of Risk Management.
5) ECOS Shop employees (Norm and Todd) will continue to be on site 5 days a week. If their assistance is needed, please continue to fill out the ECOS Shop Request Form located on our website to request their services.
As always, in the event of an emergency related to facilities, contact the OPP Service Desk at 814-865-4731.