The Eberly College of Science Facilities Office
Starting the week of Monday, March 16, 2020, the Facilities Office will be open for business on Tuesdays from 7:30am to 4:00pm and Thursdays from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Facilities front office staff will work remotely Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The office phones will be forwarded to the respective staff member's cell phones during all working hours. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Staff cell phone numbers and email addresses follow:
Facilities Office 814 865-4502
Bob Holden (rxh45) 814 777-4502
Cassie Cavell (cxj8) 814 571-0259
Adrienne Harding (amt6352) 814 863-4502
Our Office is committed to providing safe, contemporary, functional and efficient services and environments for our College's faculty, staff, and students.
Updates and reminders on a few procedures:
1) KEYS: Anyone in the Dean's office needing to pick-up a key, please fill out the attached FAAR form with appropriate manager's signature, scan and e-mail to Cassie. We will then contact you to make arrangements for key pick-up.
2) PARKING: Personnel in the Eberly College of Science needing to obtain a parking permit, please fill out the attached Permit Registration and Authorization Form, scan and e-mail to Cassie. We will then contact you to make arrangements for parking permit pick-up.
3) LOST & FOUND: Anyone wishing to turn-in lost and found items or who is looking for an item, please call us at one of the cell phone numbers listed above.
4) INJURIES ON THE JOB: - Any employee injured while on-the-job is required to complete the Worker's Compensation Packet, scan and return it to Cassie Cavell (email@example.com) in order to file a claim. If seeking medical attention, please insure that your provider is listed as a panel provider in the attached Worker's Compensation Packet. For student injuries, please fill out the attached Incident Form and send it directly to the University's Office of Risk Management.
5) ECOS Shop employees (Norm and Todd) will continue to be on site 5 days a week. If their assistance is needed, please continue to fill out the ECOS Shop Request Form located on our website to request their services.
As always, in the event of an emergency related to facilities, contact the OPP Service Desk at 814 865-4731.
Emergency Contacts for Facilities Office
- Facilities Main Office number: 814 863-4502
- Area Services Reception Center: 814 865-4317
- OPP Service Desk (after 5:00 pm Mon-Fri/Weekends): 814 865-4731
- Robert Holden: 863-4502 (Office) 814 777-4502 (Cell)
- Cassie Cavell: 863-0869 (Office) 814 571-0259 (Cell)
For forms to request maintenance and more visit our space on the College of Science intranet. (requires login)
We provide services in the following areas:
- ECoS Facilities Information System Contact
- ECoS Maintenance Shop
- Key Custodians for the College of Science
- OPP Project Requests
- Property Inventory
To initiate routine OPP work requests notify Departmental Facilities Contacts:
- ASTRONOMY-Deanna Confer (525 Davey Lab) 814 865-0418
- BMB-Robert Boor (206 Althouse Lab) 814 863-5244
- BIOLOGY - Aaron Knight (220 Mueller) 814 863-2154
- CHEMISTRY-Robert Gavlock (127 Chemistry Bldg.) 814 867-2857
- DEANS-Cassie Cavell (510 Thomas Bldg.) 814 863-0869
- MATHEMATICS-Amy Stover (107 McAllister Bldg.) 814 863-9023
- PHYSICS-Melissa Diamanti (104 Davey Lab) 814 863-0108
- STATISTICS-Kati Taylor (323 Thomas Bldg.) 814 867-6326
To initiate Report of Injury notify the following contact within 24 hours of the incident:
- Cassie Cavell (510 Thomas Bldg.) 814 863-0869 (Office) 814 571-0259 (Cell)