Pulling and analyzing data and information from the
college to support programmatic decision-making
Faculty and staff leadership can engage the College Data Services Office to pull, collect or analyze information in order to make critical decisions. Typical requests that come to the office include:
- Student records analysis: historical grades, courses taken, cumulative GPAs
- Enrollment: number of students in specific majors or minors, class size, dual majors
- Demographics: data concerning gender, race/ethnicity, citizenship, etc.
- College surveys: Graduating senior exit surveys, advising surveys, climate and diversity surveys
- Other requests include admissions data, scholarship awarding, facility usage
The office is not limited to the data queries above. If the data exists, the office may be able to obtain it and analyze it for you. If the data does not exist, the office can help you develop the tools to collect the data or connect you to the appropriate contact person. In every instance, personal privacy is respected.
Timmy Huynh is the college data analyst. He is available to help you collect and analyze the data you need to make decisions important to the college. He can meet directly with you or be responsive to email requests.
To reach Timmy, send an email detailing your request to email@example.com