This information is provided to assist you in choosing your course of study at Penn State. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your academic advisor.
If you are unsure of who your academic advisor is please check LionPath for your advisors name and contact information.
Interested in becoming a Statistics or Data Science-Statistical Modeling option major? Answers to most general questions about the majors, minor, prerequisites, and more can be found by reading:
To schedule an appointment with Katie Holt through Starfish:
- Log into Starfish (starfish.psu.edu) and click on "Services"
- Go to the Science - Statistics Advising (STAT) service
- You will see a list of all the service members to choose from to make an appointment
- Click on “Schedule Appointment” next to the member profile of the advisor you wish to schedule with
- Click the + icon next to the appointment time that fits your schedule
- Select a reason for the appointment
- Type a detailed description for the meeting to help the advisor prepare for your meeting
- Once you create the appointment, you will get an email confirming the appointment and you will get a reminder closer to the appointment time. Your “Dashboard” will show you all of your appointments
323 Thomas Building
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-1348 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2020 Walk-in Advising Hours will not be held until further notice.
ZOOM virtual appointment can be made via starfish.
Please email us if you have any questions.
Eberly College of Science Forms
Forms commonly used by Eberly College of Science Students can be found at: Registrar's Student Forms Index
Please consult with your academic advisor if the form you are looking for is not listed.
Undergraduate Bulletin for Statistics and Data Science - Statistical Modeling Option
University Course Help