This information is provided to assist you in choosing your course of study at Penn State. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your academic advisor.
If you are unsure of who your academic advisor is please check LionPath for your advisors name and contact information.
Interested in becoming a Statistics major? Answers to most general questions about a Statistics major, minor, prerequisites, and more can be found by reading:
To schedule an appointment with Katie Holt through Starfish:
- Log into Starfish (starfish.psu.edu) and click on "Services"
- Go to the Science - Statistics Advising (STAT) service
- You will see a list of all the service members to choose from to make an appointment
- Click on “Schedule Appointment” next to the member profile of the adviser you wish to schedule with
- Click the + icon next to the appointment time that fits your schedule
- Select a reason for the appointment
- Type a detailed description for the meeting to help the adviser prepare for your meeting
- Once you create the appointment, you will get an email confirming the appointment and you will get a reminder closer to the appointment time. Your “Dashboard” will show you all of your appointments
The office of undergraduate advising - Katie Holt, is located in 323 Thomas Building, when arriving for a scheduled appointment with Katie please check in at the Starfish Kiosk located in the waiting area before taking a seat to wait for your name to be called.
323 Thomas Building
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-1348 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2020 Walk-in Advising Hours:
Else by appointment
Eberly College of Science Forms
Forms commonly used by Eberly College of Science Students can be found at: Registrar's Student Forms Index
Please consult with your academic advisor if the form you are looking for is not listed.
Undergraduate Bulletin for Statistics
University Course Help