Bruce E. Lord is a Assistant Teaching Professor of Statistics at Penn State.
Lord received his PhD in Forest Resources from Penn State in 2001. He received his MS in Forest Resources and Operations Research from Penn State in 1987, and a BA in Forest Science in 1978.
His research has centered around the economic impact of public lands on rural economies. Specialties include outdoor recreation and the forest products industry.
Lord has been a Supervisor for Harris Township since 2015.
- Swim, Janet K., Stephanie J. Zawadzki, Jessica L. Cundiff, and Bruce Lord. 2014. Environmental Identity and Community Support for the Preservation of Open Space. Human Ecology Review, 20(2).
- Lord, B.E. and W.F. Elmendorf. 2008. Are Recreation Organizations Representative of All Participants? Journal of Park and Recreation Administration. 26(1):87-96.
- Strauss, C.H. and B.E. Lord. 2001. Economic impact of a heritage tourism system. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 8(4):199-204.
- Grado, S. C., C. H. Strauss and B. E. Lord. 1998. Economic impacts of conferences and conventions. Journal of Convention and Exhibition Management. 1(1): 19-33.
- Grado, S. C., C. H. Strauss and B. E. Lord. 1997. Antiquing as a tourism recreational activity in southwestern Pennsylvania. Journal of Travel Research. XXXV(3): 52-56.
- Lord, B. E. and C. H. Strauss. 1993. A review and validation of the IMPLAN model for Pennsylvania's solid hardwood product industries. IN: Proceedings of the 9th Central Hardwood Forest Conference. North Central Forest Experiment Station Gen Tech Rpt. NC-161.
- Strauss, C. H. and B. E. Lord. 1991. Expenditure characteristics of Pennsylvania state park audiences. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration. Vol. 8, No. 4, 53-70.
- Bowersox, T. W., L. R. Stover, P. R. Blankenhorn, C. H. Strauss and B. E. Lord. 1991. Height and diameter growth of dense Populus plantations in response to fertilization and irrigation. Biomass and Bioenergy. Vol. 1, No. 2, pp 111-117.
- Strauss, C. H. and B. E. Lord. 1989. Structure and location of user expenditures originating from Pennsylvania State Parks. C. D. McDonald (editor). Southeastern Recreation Research Conference Proceedings. Institute for Behavioral Research. University of Georgia. Vol. 10, pp. 82-97.
STAT 240 - Introduction to Biometry
STAT 480 - Introduction to SAS
STAT 481 - Intermediate SAS for Data Management
STAT 482 - Advanced Topics in SAS
STAT 483 - Statistical Programming in SAS