Jung In Kim is an assistant research professor of Statistics and Nutritional Science departments at Penn State.
Kim received her Ph.D. in Biostatistics from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2017. She received her M.S. in Statistics from University of California, Los Angeles in 2010, and B.S. in Mathematics and B.E. in Statistics from Korea University in 2008.
She has mainly focused on developing methods for time-to-event data analysis by separately dealing with recurrent/repeated events, unmeasured confounders with instrumental variable, and competing risks.
- Kim, J., Kianian, B., Fine, J.P., Peng, L. "Causal Proportional Hazards Estimation with a Binary Instrumental Variable", Accepted by Statistica Sinica.
- Kim, J., Lin, F., Fine, J.P. "On the Self-Triggering Cox Model for Recurrent Event Data", Statistics in Medicine, 38:4240–4252, 2019.
- Cykert, S., DeWalt, D.A., Weiner, B.J., Pignone, M., Fine, J.P., Kim, J. "A population approach using cholesterol imputation to identify adults with high cardiovascular risk: a report from AHRQs EvidenceNow initiative", Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, ocy151, 2018.
- Henderson, K., DeWalt, D.A., Halladay, J., Kim, J., Fine, J.P., Lefebvre, A., Wroth, T., Cykert, S. "Organizational Leadership and Adaptive Reserve in Blood Pressure Control: The Heart Health NOW Study", Annals of Family Medicine, 16:S29-S34, 2018.
- Butler, A.M., Cetin, K., Hernandez, R.K., Reams, B.D., Overman, R., Kim, J., Hirsch, B.R., Abernethy, A.P., Liede, A., Brookhart, M.A. "Treatment dynamics of bone-targeting agents among men with bone metastases from prostate cancer in the United States", Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety, 27:229-238, 2018.
- Chang, E.H., Chong, W.K., Kasoji, S.K., Fielding, J.R., Altun, E., Mullin, L.B., Kim, J., Fine, J.P., Dayton, P.A., Rathmell, W.K. "Diagnostic accuracy of contrast-enhanced ultrasound for characterization of kidney lesions in patients with and without chronic kidney disease", BMC Nephrology, 18:266-278, 2017.
- Vickery, B.P., Berglund, J.P., Burk, C.M., Fine, J.P., Kim, E.H., Kim, J., Keet, C.A., Kulis, M., Orgel, K.G., Guo, R., Steele, P.H., Virkud, Y.V., Ye, P., Wright, B.L., Wood, R.A., Burks, A.W. "Early oral immunotherapy in peanut-allergic preschool children is safe and highly effective", Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 139(1):173-181, 2017.
- Suh, M.D., Chen, C., Woodbridge, J., Tu, M.K., Kim, J., Nahapetian, A., Evangelista, L.S., Sar- rafzadeh,M. "A Remote Patient Monitoring System for Congestive Heart Failure", Journal of Medical Systems, 35(5): 1165-1179, 2011.
- Kim, J., Fine, J.P., Sandler, D.P., Zhao, S. "Accounting for Preinvasive Conditions in the Analysis of Invasive Cancer Risk: With Application to Breast Cancer and the Sister Study", Submitted.
- Kim, J., Choi, B., Fine, J.P., Gourlay, M.L. "Parametric Likelihood Inference for Interval Censored and Left Truncated Competing Risks Data", In preparation.
STAT 184 - Introduction to R