The Science major and advising offices reside in the College's Academic Advising Center.
East Wing Ritenour Bldg
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-7620 or (814) 863-3889
Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on University holidays
Have a question? Need a referral to academic advising services? Ask the Science Adviser!
Information for Medical/Dental/Optometry Entering class of 2016
Committee Interviews for entering class of 2016 conclude September 30, 2015. Please plan accordingly.In order to be able to schedule your interview, the premed office must have on file at least 3 letters of recommendation, along with your biographical sketch and personal statement. If you have these items on file, you may call the premedicine advising office at 814-865-7620 or 814-863-3889 to schedule your interview.
- Please dress professionally for
- Further dates for July through September committee
interviews will be announced at a later date (look for updates via this
newsletter and on the premedicine subsection of the ECoS website).
you are missing any of these items, you may access the instructions and
forms for printing at: http://science.psu.edu/premed/committeeinfo
under "Health Professions Committee Interview Packet" (please be aware
this links to the entire packet and you may only want to print certain
- Please keep in mind that letters typically take 2-4 weeks to write after all recommendation letters/other information have been received.
- We have also been informed that AMCAS will not be forwarding
any verified primary applications to allopathic schools until the last Friday in June.
- Interview slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.