Penn State Science
- 2016/2017 Marker Lectures in the Mathematical Sciences scheduled for March 21, 22, and 23
- 15 March 2017 — Avi Wigderson, Herbert H. Maass Professor at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey, will present the 2016/2017 Russell Marker Lectures in the Mathematical Sciences on March 21, 22, and 23 at Penn State on the University Park Campus.
- Discovery rewriting the evolutionary history of the nervous system
- 08 March 2017 — Penn State researchers at the Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences uncover a long-standing, fundamental error in the story of the nervous system’s evolution.
- Penn State student Julie Fenton selected to meet with Nobel Laureates
- 06 March 2017 — Penn State chemistry graduate student Julie Fenton has been selected to participate in the 67th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting, during which she will interact with Nobel Laureates at Lake Constance in Germany.