Associate Degree, Marketing/Management, South Hills Business School, State College, PA
I am new to PSU and the BMB Community. I am coming from Philipsburg-Osceola Area School District, of 12 years, in the Food Service Industry, most recently as the Director/GM. I have been quoted in the Food Service Director (FSD) Magazine, September 2019. I have a financial background in banking and look forward to my new adventures at Penn State University!
Fun Fact: I played the Trombone in the State High Marching Band.
Interests: I enjoy walking on the mountain with my family, cooking and gardening.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchasing cards (purchases, issuing, cancellations etc)
- Process Purchase Orders and Standing Orders.
- Assist with radioactive orders.
- Process checks received by the department.
- Process OPP and Interdepartmental charges.
- Process changes to charges to budgets/funds by Journal Vouchers.
- Assist with processing Invoices not paid by purchasing cards