The Business Office Team is here to assist you with all your University-related financial needs-from the processing of expenditures and reimbursements to assisting you with your research and miscellaneous accounts.
Purchasing Card (PCard) - Information on purchasing that has been outlined by the Penn State Purchasing Department.
Purchasing Card Forms
PCard Authorization Form - used to obtain your PCard and set your spending limits.
PCard Support Form - used to document each PCard purchase. The original receipt must be attached to this form.
Lost/Unobtainable Receipt Form - used when a receipt for a PCard purchase has been lost or unobtainable.
Cost Justification Form - used when a purchase for Software, IT peripheral is over $100.
Software Request Form - Make sure you save a copy of your Software Request Form to submit in the PCard Submission Portal.
PCard Exception Request Form - used to request PCard limit exception.
MEAL AND TRAVEL EXPENSE
Please review the Penn State Travel policy (TR02) when submitting meal and travel expenses.
For additional travel information go to the Travel website.
- Group Meal/Meeting Form - used as supporting documentation to justify the business purpose and attendees for authorized group/meal/meeting of Penn State employees and/or visitors to the University. The form is required for any group meal/meeting purchase that is made using University funds, regardless of payment method.
- Export Compliance Procedures - all foreign travel requires export control review prior to the start of the travel, regardless of PSU funding being used for travel. Travel Safety Network.
- Travel Reimbursement Form - must be completed by any employee wishing to claim travel reimbursement when they are not the one personally preparing the ERS Report for submission.
* Purchase of item(s) over the PCARD limit ($2K) and product(s) not available on eBuy through an approved vendor with a dollar amount less than ($5K).
* Note: PO requests over $10,000 ordered from a specific vendor, must have a completed Sole/Single Source Justification Form. Purchases for Software/IT peripheral over $100 requires a completed Cost Justification form. For purchases of software/IT peripheral check with the ECOS IT office prior to purchasing.
Purchase Order/Service Agreement Forms
Cost Justification Form - used when a purchase for Software, IT peripheral is over $100. (Note: any purchase for software, IT peripheral please check with the Eberly College of Science IT office prior to purchasing.)
- Sole/Single Source Justification - used as justification for a purchase from a single or sole source without open competition, when the purchase total is $10,000 or more and must accompany a completed Purchasing Order Request Form.
- Tax Exemption States and Forms (including tax-exempt letter)
- Software Request Form
Other Financial Forms
Payment request - Engineering Copy Center - this form is used to collect billing information to make payment to the Engineering Copy Center.