Change of Campus

Main Content

We are excited to welcome you to University Park to complete your math and science degrees!

Below you'll find helpful links and information to ease your transition to a new campus environment. The information included here is specific to the Eberly College of Science.

Change of Campus Guidelines

Science Dean's Scholarships for Penn State 2+2 Students

Note : If you want to change FROM a Penn State campus TO University Park , you must do so through your current campus location Registrar's Office.

Change of Campus Request Form for students wishing to change from University Park to another Penn State campus.

Major checklists, courses that will not count toward graduation, suggested course schedules by semester, etc. can be found directly through the departmental pages.

Eberly College of Science Representatives for Campus Colleges

Eberly College of Science Undergraduate Major Requirements and Program Officers at UP

Document Actions

Share this page: |