Skip to main content
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee financial operations in the department. Review and approve all travel and financial documents in ERS, IBIS, and Ebuy.
- Manager recruiting support role for the department. Post new jobs in the new workday recruiting system and continue with the process until new employee is hired in system.
- Gather information from faculty and process any terminations or changes to appointments in workday. Work directly with ECOS HR regarding salary increases, hiring, and renewals of fixed-term appointments.
- Assist faculty and staff with various issues and concerns. Assist department administrative coordinator in resolving problems.
- Train and supervise finance staff in daily financial and accounting operations and procedures.
- Assist in interviewing applicants for vacant positions.
- Proxy for department head in IBIS and backup to Administrative Coordinator.