Penn State Science
- “CosmoQuest: You can help discover our universe" is the Friedman Lecture on March 28, 2017
- 23 March 2017 — A free presentation titled “CosmoQuest: You can help discover our universe" will take place at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, in 100 Thomas Building on the Penn State University Park Campus.
- 2016/2017 Marker Lectures in the Mathematical Sciences scheduled for March 21, 22, and 23
- 15 March 2017 — Avi Wigderson, Herbert H. Maass Professor at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey, will present the 2016/2017 Russell Marker Lectures in the Mathematical Sciences on March 21, 22, and 23 at Penn State on the University Park Campus.
- Discovery rewriting the evolutionary history of the nervous system
- 08 March 2017 — Penn State researchers at the Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences uncover a long-standing, fundamental error in the story of the nervous system’s evolution.