Main Content

Learn about minors in the Eberly College of Science.

Penn State Science Minors

Intercollege Minors

How to Apply for a Minor

Students are encouraged to contact a minor department for an appointment with a minor advisor when exploring a minor. Applications for an eligible minor are accepted any time after the student has attained fifth semester classification (60 credits) and has a primary major declared. Students wishing to declare a minor can do so on eLion. After declaring a minor, students should contact the minor department to ask for a minor advisor assignment. Students wishing to cancel a minor should contact their minor department.

Minor Application Deadline

To graduate with a minor, the student must be accepted in the minor before the late drop deadline of his or her last semester; however, if the minor has an entry fee, the student must be accepted before the end of the drop/add period of that semester.

Document Actions

Share this page: |