Global Health Minor Information Session at Penn State
At the information session you will learn more about the Global Health Minor, the application, and the fieldwork experience required. Additional details about the minor are also below.
Minor Goals and Activities
- Develop capacity to think, talk, and write critically about global health issues and challenges
- Travel overseas to participate in a supervised fieldwork experience
- Be better prepared for occupations that demand global thinking and understanding
- Global Health is a competitive minor, open to any Penn State student who is enrolled at the
- University Park campus and who has declared a major field of study.
- Students who are interested in applying for the Global Health minor are strongly advised to schedule an advising appointment to meet with the minor coordinator, Dr. Melina Czymoniewicz-Klippel, prior to preparing their application materials. Thirty minute advising sessions may bearranged by contacting the staff of the Department of Biobehavioral Health at 814-863-7256.
Applications for the Global Health minor are currently being accepted. The deadline is March 15, 2011.