Georgetown Summer Medical Institute (GSMI)
- 15 March 2011 12:45 PM to 3 June 2011 11:55 PM
- Georgetown School of Medicine
- Contact Name
- Adam Myers, Director Georgetown Summer Medical Institute
- Add event to calendar
This is the seventh year of this program.
For undergraduate and post-bacc premedical students, this is a unique opportunity to experience the medical school environment, get to know medical school faculty, and get an in depth education in an actual medical school course.
- Gross Anatomy (with cadaveric dissection)
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Histology
- Human Physiology
Students may enroll for one of the above courses only. In addition, students who want to learn more about the medical profession and the application process are encouraged to enroll for two seminar series:
- Physician and Society Seminars
- Medical Admissions Workshops
The completed application form, transcripts, and non-refundable $50 application fee should be received by June 3, 2011.