Chief Research Associates (RAs) with The National Alliance of Research Associates Programs (NARAP)
Ideally, Chief RAs are:
- ready for health professional school by May of the year they start as Chief
- course work finished
- standardized tests taken (MCAT, DAT, etc.)
- enough clinical experience to make an informed commitment to the their health professional career.
- above average profile for acceptance
- demonstrated people skills
- advanced computer expertise, such as database management, website development and programming, is a definite plus
Application and NARAP member institutions are on the program's Web site. Admission is on a rolling basis.