Global Challenges Videos
- Novel Self-Powered Nanoparticles Developed to Deliver Healing Drugs Directly to Bone Cracks (podcast)
- (29 August 2013)
- Thomas Mallouk: Advancing Energy (video)
- Thomas Mallouk, Evan Pugh Professor of Materials Chemistry and Physics, discusses solar energy research materials. Video produced by Penn State.
- ScienceCast: How Easily Do Diseases Spread Through a Closed Group of People?
- Penn State biologist Marcel Salathé has studied how colds and the flu are transmitted from person to person. (13 December 2010)
- Scientists Use Skin Cells to Study Autism in a Petri Dish (podcast)
- (11 November 2010)
- Videos Related to the Southern African Genome Project
- Watch the researchers involved in the Southern African Genome Project discuss their research and perform research in the field.
- Southern African Genomes Sequenced, Benefits for Human Health Expected (podcast)
- (22 February 2010)